Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2008

NO SOFTWARE.

photo: Is of A&P in Braille Created with Lego® Software. Will complete to a better a standard and send to A&P.

Being at home is real nice at the moment. But having just got my laptop fixed, apple completely wiped it of any software It had. And because someone broke the disk reader I can't even install anymore. You only realise how much you use it when you haven't got any of it. But a small solution to this problem I found some lego software, which you can download. LEGO®.
It's pretty fun. A kinda lost toy I wish I still had it. As I was going to use it to create an easy changeable braille language.
Here it is. Might have to visit my dads and actually do it. It's at least a start for when I'm going to be writing my briefs this year.

No comments: